Before calling for service on your Porch Lift:
A quick check of the Operating Instructions in your Owner’s Manual and the following checklist may prevent an unnecessary service call.
- Check for a blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker at the main circuit box. This may be keeping the battery from charging
- Check that all doors/gates are completely closed
- If equipped, make sure the emergency stop switch is not activated
- Check that the key switch is turned to the “ON” position
- If the platform stopped on the way down, move the platform up and check for an obstruction underneath
- Do a visual check – Do you notice anything about your lift that is different or looks out of place?
If your lift continues to function improperly or not at all after completing the preceding checklist, call our Service Department at (585) 247-1210 and we can schedule an appointment to have one of our technicians to come out and perform all required service, repair and maintenance operations.