How often should I have maintenance done?
Manufacturers recommend having routine maintenance done every six months.
What is covered during a typical maintenance?
To ensure your lift is running smoothly and safely, here are some examples of what will be performed during a routine stairway lift maintenance:
- Clean unit
- Clean and lube wheels and track
- Clean and lube seat swivel, folding seat, folding footplate and folding arms
- Tighten bolts holding the track
- Adjust foot rest height, seat level and arm rest placement
- Check seat swivel, seat lock assembly and safety switch
- Test foot rest safety switches
- Test and adjust system and safety switches
- Test battery charging system and batteries
Contact Us to make an appointment.
Ask about our Planned Maintenance Service Plans – It is the best way to save money on servicing your equipment.
View our Service Area – Find out if we’re in your area.