Mexican Street Corn
Yield: 4 Servings
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, plus more for serving
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 ears shucked corn
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Set grill to high heat and allow to preheat for 5 minutes. Clean and oil the grilling grate.
- While grill heats, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, chili powder, garlic, and cilantro in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- When grill is hot, place corn directly on grill and cook, rotating occasionally, until cooked through and charred in spots on all sides, about 8 minutes total.Transfer corn to bowl with cheese mixture and use a large spoon to evenly coat corn on all sides with mixture. Sprinkle with extra cheese and chili powder and serve immediately with lime wedges.