Access Lifts & Ramps helps people stay in the homes they love by selling, installing, maintaining and repairing stair lifts, wheelchair ramps and residential elevators. We have been in business for over 25 years and have helped thousands of customers.
We are looking for a motivated individual with good character and excellent mechanical, electrical and diagnostic/repair abilities for a full time entry level Service Technician/Installer position.
To be successful in this position, candidates will have the following skills, abilities and characteristics:
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical principles
- Reading and understanding wiring diagrams and blue prints
- Working with builders/contractors, home owners, older adults, and people with disabilities
- A neat and clean appearance
- Attention to detail
- Care for the customer’s home and your equipment
- Experience using smart phones and computer software
- A high level of accuracy
- Capable of lifting and carrying 125 lbs.
- Supply your own hand tools
- Operate varied power tools
- Have a clean NYS driver’s license
If you want to make a meaningful impact on someone’s life, come join our team and help us keep our customers in their homes for many years to come!
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, include what year Access Lifts & Ramps was started.