Access Lifts & Ramps helps people stay in the homes they love by selling, installing, maintaining and repairing stair lifts, wheelchair ramps and residential elevators. We have been in business for over 25 years and have helped thousands of customers.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a caring and compassionate attitude, an interest in helping people, and a drive to succeed in a fast-moving small business environment for a full time sales position. This position covers Western New York, Central New York, the Finger Lakes and the Southern Tier.
To be successful in this position, candidates will have the following skills, abilities and characteristics:
- Some outside sales experience. Experience in residential & commercial construction industry, home medical equipment or durable medical equipment is a plus
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic understanding of construction, electrical principles
- Can read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
- Willingness to study and learn all products and code requirements
- Determination to make cold calls
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Will be required to manage your projects from beginning to end.
- Some experience using customer relationship management and quoting software
- Build relationships with new and existing customers and referral sources.
In your first year your base salary will be $30,000, plus commission and bonus incentives.
If you want to make a meaningful impact on someone’s life, come join our team and help us keep our customers in their homes for many years to come!
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter, include what year Access Lifts & Ramps was started.